GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Everything I know I learned from my cat: When you're hungry, eat. When you're tired, nap in a sunbeam. When you go to the vet's, pee on your owner. - Gary Smith

Hey, moly! Sandra has given me the purrfect award! I hope you are turning green ;) This is super gorgeous. Thank you sooo much Sandra.

3 comments:

Molytail said...

aw that is so adorable! Congrats!! >^..^<

Ashley Dumas said...

What a sweet kittie cat : ) He looks so content...

Congratulation to you! I think that an award from Sandra is pretty special. I don't think she's the type throw an award around unless she was duly impressed !!

Bye bye

Ash

Sandra said...

After reading the story of the cat and the pheasant, I knew I got it right!