GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

LobStar has arrived!

Fame is rot; daughters are the thing. ~James Matthew Barrie

I feel like I'm being stalked. Just as well I love the stalker. Lobstar has entered the room. If she lands in your blogspace she's perfectly harmless, quite tame & responds well to offerings of chocolate. Go leave her some bloggy love.



4 comments:

Diane Shiffer said...

whoever that mysterious "lobstar" is... it's quite apparent that they've had the benefit of some excellent mothering☺

Ganeida said...

lol. My Liddy is a sweetie. Thank you for going to visit. She'll be thrilled to have a comment from someone other than me. :)

seekingmyLord said...

She must be a sweetie!

I was pleasantly surprised my the quote she picked. What a heart for the Lord!

Anonymous said...

But she needs to turn on her spellchecker. Kimba