GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

No love lost.


Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation. ~Author Unknown



"Glamis hath murdered sleep"...& I so wish I was Issi curled warmly round Ditz's feet & sound asleep.

"Two am & all's well," the town crier calls on his rounds but why am I awake to hear his cry go up? I don't know but I am bright eyed & bushy tailed ~ which is not at all how I'll be when it is actually time to get up & function. I just love *white nights* & this is my second in a row. My children are not going to love Mrs Grump in the morning doing the teary~deary.

Whatever is bothering my soul prayer has not brought solace. What can the Lord be thinking of? Doesn't he know I need my beauty sleep?

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I feel your pain. I have issues with sleep myself and it is not to be wished on anyone. I hope your unknown worries pass and you find comfort in sleep.

Diane Shiffer said...

every once in a while i have the same problem.. i readily go to sleep, but find myself awakening in the very wee hours of the morning. i actually love the time awake, all alone... or rather i would love it if i wasn't tormented by the thought of exhausted i will be all next day. all that to say, that i completely understand what you're going through and i'll be praying for your improved sleep♥

seekingmyLord said...

My poor Ganeida! :(

Perhaps the Lord thinks you are beautiful enough. ;)

A. said...

I've been an insomniac for years. Cruel stuff. I'm still amazed that no one has yet figured out just *why* we need sleep.

Allison

Anonymous said...

Insomnia must be horrible, and I really feel for you. I could sleep anywhere, anytime.

My cat did awaken me at 5:00 am this morning though. It was cold and he wanted to snuggle into my shoulder. I did go back to sleep, though.