GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Saturday, May 30, 2009

All the miseries of mankind come from one thing, not knowing how to remain alone.
I am tired & sadly lacking in inspiration. I am dreading next week & all the driving straight across town, on the highway & over at least one bridge in peak hour traffic. It makes me depressed & depression tends to make me completely inert. Plus next week officially begins winter & a cold wind is already whistling about the bay & the thought of standing on windy jetties after dark next week is so not attractive. Yep, I have a serious case of the miseries. Nothing for it but to perform biological impossibilities, grab myself by the scruff of my metaphorical neck, give myself a good shake & get on with it.

I think I will go & cuddle the cat.

7 comments:

Diane Shiffer said...

~♥~

Sandra said...

I know your feelings so well. Please tell me how you get hold of the scruff of your own neck and give it a shake. Feel better soon.

The HoJo's said...

cat gets my vote too

xc

MamaOlive said...

Be sure to take lots of chocolate along with your dose of cat. >>hugs<<

Britwife said...

I'm hoping you've chased your blues away.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - when I feel like that I head for the chocolate, but the cat sounds like a good idea, too - perhaps both?
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better now....when I have days like that I go to the furry little cat and a cup of hot peppermint tea.