GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Can you explain this?


'Kind words are like honey – sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.' Proverbs 16: 24
I initially put up my blog, Out of the Silence, for a friend who was interested in what I had to say. I left it up because it gets an incredible amount of hits ~ far more than here gets, so I figure people are reading there BUT, no~one ever comments [bar 2 & you know who you are]. Why? Am I so off the planet? Is it an issue with women speaking on spiritual matters? Do people just not know what to say? I adore civil discussion about the things I love or extra information on a subject so I would love the feedback. Instead I get this deafening silence. Guess the bog is well named indeed.

2 comments:

seekingmyLord said...

I apologize for not leaving comments there, but I think it is more of...well, I feel as though I am in a sanctuary (you know I like having sanctuaries) and I just want to ponder it in the spirit for awhile. I guess you could say it brings me into the silence....

Ganeida said...

Ah, now that I understand. ☺