GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sisters in Arms.

We are sisters.  We will always be sisters.  Our differences may never go away but neither will our song. ~ Elizabeth Fishel.
What happens when the Couch Potato vacations with little Miss Ants in Pants.


 Serenading the river...?
 I think it was cold...
 Umm, we all know getting Star to get the directions isn't the brightest move...
 But keeping the girl busy requires thought power...
 I can't show you the one of Star in the tree; it ate her...
 Yep, weird runs in the family.
A girl's best friend is her sister! Yeppity~yep.

13 comments:

Ruby said...

Great pics of your beautiful girls!

Sandra said...

I agree. The sisters are beautiful. They look so happy.

Ganeida said...

Ruby: lol well, I think they're beautiful...☺

Sandra: I am so glad they get on so well together. It is a blessing as they are not at all alike. ☺

Pen Wilcock said...

:0)

Love em

seekingmyLord said...

How sweet, but then I have seen them more in the flesh than most so I would expect no less.

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures of your girls! Glad they had a good time.

Amanda said...

Your girls are beautiful and so are you!

Janis Van Keuren said...

Such cute pictures of your adorable daughters. Amazing how two can be so different but yet are blessed to be best friends!

Thank you for stopping by my place today and commenting on Chip, our rescued dog. He is a love!

Blessings,
Janis

Ganeida said...

Embr: yes, they got some great shots * seem to have had plenty of fun.

Seeking: Ah, yes ~ & you have seen the ones I have too much discretion to post! ☺



Birbitt. Yep.

Amanda: Than you.

Janis: Nice yo have you visit.

Jan Lyn said...

So nice to stop by here. I've been a bit derailed by schooling and my eye limitations. Great to read a few posts and get a glimpse at your gorgeous girls.
Sisters are so special..they appear to get on with one another so well. THAT is a major blessing!
Hoping all is well with you and appreciate your efforts on that blue screen. ;)
Jan Lyn

Finding Joy said...

Lovely:)

Joyfulmum said...

It must be nice to have kids that are grown up and are good friends with each other, I'm sure it must warm your heart endlessly:)

Jeanne said...

Beautiful photos of your beautiful girls. You have reason to be one proud mumma!