GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Joy to the world, the Lord is come!



Let earth receive her King; ~ Isaac Watts.



This is where we'll be for the next 2 days.  Rehearsal today, the real deal tomorrow.

For those who can pick it up I believe channel 9 broadcasts this.   The kids are helping Santa & singing a couple of songs.  Look for Star.  I'm sure you'll all recognise her; I've posted enough pictures of that child!

Bear with me.  I am not my usual bubbly & witty self just now.  I crawled home in 1st gear through peak hour traffic from Annerly yesterday,  On. my. own. [thanks so much, Liddy!] & am considering my meltdown for today.  We are leaving early.  Having finally got up the courage to look at the map I find I can get us nearly all the way in if I go via QPAC ~ a route I now know.  Then it's just over one of a multitude of bridges in this awful city & hope I can find the right street for the car park.  My stress levels are through the roof.  I hate driving in the city.  To add to my misery it is wet, cold & miserable & I am quietly panic striken. *sigh*  Spare a prayer for us this month.

9 comments:

loving, laughing and learning said...

Oh dear you will be in our prayers. we have a drama performance that day otherwise would definetly have come to see star. you'll be ok, just keep the lollies on hand lol. 2 days after all the mainland trips already you must be wrecked. If it helps any you can just take public transport in and then train to sandgate and crash with us.

Finding Joy said...

In my prayer - just trust in the Lord and He will provide. It will soon be January.

I'm off to spend the day with my sick elderly mother, need to be very patient which I am not always.

Keep strong a sending a bloggy <>

Joyfulmum said...

Oh thanks for letting us know but I am so annoyed that we won't be able to watch it down here, I dont' think they'll be broadcasting programs from Qld, though it sounds so much better than the Sydney carols in the domain! I don't like the Sydney carols not one little bit!!!

Ganeida said...

LLL: May take you up on that for QPAC. Don't think we'll make that last boat...

Jo: Ta love. I don't like driving in heavy traffic with lots of one way streets.

joyfulmum: ah, I have some RL people up here who may be interested. Never mind. There is still QPAC to come...that is being telivised...

loving, laughing and learning said...

ok i will try to email you or otherwise you can get wayne phone number off liddy, not that he'll answer till this arvo as his at work lol.

Jan Lyn said...

I am not a city driver either, but more a country mouse. I will hold you in prayer, Ganeida.
JL :)

Ganeida said...

LLL: QPAC is the 22nd & there would be me, Lid & Star so wait till Lid gets back next week & we can chat & see what we think we want to do. There is an outside chance for the boat.

Jan Lyn: Thank you, my Dear. I have lived too long on the island & Brizzy just spins me out majorly. ☺

seekingmyLord said...

Panic is not having a computer (to know your friend is planning yet another panic in Brisbane). I have been going round and round with my computers. In fact, I just might nickname my computer Brisbane. ;)

Ganeida said...

Seeking: you are missed. We giggled about the new computer name.