GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Not a shop.

For the serious chocoholic, chocolate is better than sex. If you believe that, you really need to meet that special someone who can change your mind. If you have met that special someone and still believe that, I really need to know where you get your chocolate!!! ~Anonymous







 Ok, so my house is more than a little strange on occasion ~ & my Star certainly has her moments.  Monty's is a visual as well as a culinary delight but I must say the house next door to The Black Cat took the cake.  It is a very cool little vintage Queenslander with a yard full of interesting bric a brac & whose occupants have obviously had more than their share of bargain hunters.  Plastered to their front fence is a blue ink sign stating in no uncertain terms NOT A SHOP! Ok.