GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Though the mills of God grind slowly,: Yet they grind exceeding small ~ Longfellow

We are starting slowly ~ as always seems to be the case but the pace is starting to pick up now & soon we will be really chugging along.  Today Star is off for her AVAE audition.  Googling for my link I discovered we are already booked for performance next month & we aren't even in rehearsal yet!  Besides which the girl is still minus her performance pants.  And yes, it is in town!  I am practising breathing.....

As the girl went to her cousin's 18th last week, & he's nothing like local, school sorta nosedived before we'd even properly begun but we will gradually pick up our scattered threads again this week & hopefully settle into a solid routine shortly.

Meantime something awful has happened to the island car & Theo is heading home for a 3 week break.  It never rains but it pours.  So I am busy, busy, busy.  As always.

4 comments:

loving, laughing and learning said...

good luck with the routine especially when it comes to school lol. Wish I could pull off a good solid routine here but looks like a year of the unexpected and left of centre events and God is completely in control.

Ganeida said...

Mrs Bee: I actually like storms. The wilder & woolier the better ~ though Yasi is a little out of my league! lol

mrs Bean: I *think* we have Marilyn back... Mercy didn't want to change either & has been on the phone. Hope so. The guy looks really scary...

loving, laughing and learning said...

Thats the only thing i've had luck in lately, as our guy seems to be quite nice so far. my darling daughter called him 'her princey' when she first heard of him then i showed her his picture and nearly fell off my chair laughing.

Sandra said...

So it begins...the hustle & bustle of life with Star. Just keep telling yourself she keeps you young. : )