GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Monday, September 26, 2011

Those special moments...

"Take away love, and our earth is a tomb."~ Robert Browning



 Star gets the credit for spotting the Eastern Yellow Robin on its nest on the Wetlands Walk Saturday but I id'ed it.    I get such a thrill out of little moments like this.
 Flowering Mistletoe on the Wetlands Walk.  So lovely. There are 90 species native to Australia; 2 root, the others aerial. 71 of these species are only found in Australia.
 My mother & my daughter sharing one of those moments!
Saying it with L♥ve.

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love your robin. We love these little birds too. Their scientific name translates to something like Psalm singer of the Dawn. As psalm singers, we find that pretty cool!!

Love 'that' moment!

Ganeida said...

Jeanne: we used to have them here ~ which is why I was pretty sure of my id even though we couldn't get a clear look at madam! They are ecologically sensitive & the drought finished them off round here. Love the name!

As for that moment ~ I was lucky to capture it for prosterity but it's a goodie!

Ruby said...

Precious!

Gerry Snape said...

Lovely post...thankyou!

Joyfulmum said...

Great photos of your mum and daughter! lovely catching up on your holiday shots too:) and ugh, yes all the work that remains when we get home from holidays eh! don't like that bit too much lol!

Unknown said...

What a great photo of Star and her Grandmother. :)