GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Monday, October 10, 2011

Going out on a limb...

A while back we had this discussion on prophecy.  You may remember. We discussed it here when discussing the covering, & here

When I really have stuff on my mind I stop blogging while I wrestle with it & you, my longsuffering friends, get the drivel in my life.  I'd apologise but there's no point.  I know perfectly well I'll do exactly the same thing next time because it seems I am chronically incapable of giving my mind in depth to more than one idea at a time.

There were several issues I raised ~ beyond the fact I get my knickers in a twist about the whole thing.  Let's face it: Isaiah was sawn in two; Jeremiah got dropped down a well & forgotten; Amos was tortured; Malachi died young...shall I go on?  And besides, I believe I pointed out I was told to wait.

I believe that stricture is now lifted.

If you belong to the household of God then this is first & foremost for you.  It is for you because God desires His people to be fully aligned with His will.  He desires that you be fully armed & prepared for what is to come & He desires workers who are fully committed to Him because the harvest stands ripe & ready in the fields but the workers are few.

At the beginning of 2011 the Lord began showing me things in prayer.  Much of this related to the fulfillment of end times prophecy.  All the horsemen of the Apocalypse now ride the earth.  Peace has been taken from the earth.  There will be more & greater Tsunamis.  There will be more cities set on fire by their inhabitants, more rioting; it will be far bigger, far worse than what we saw in England & Europe recently.  The cities I have been shown are, I think, large American cities but I do not recognise them.  I have seen a large fireball crash into a densely populated area & an enormous wave of water swallow large tracts of land.  There is a great darkness coming that will strip individuality from people & make them conform into one huge mass of mindless humanity.  I personally believe it will be directed by a particular religion but the Lord Himself has not shown me that so I will not name it here.

Beginning in October 2010 the Lord has given me a series of warnings from scripture beginning with  Hosea 10:12 ~ Sow righteousness for yourselves, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, until he comes and showers his righteousness on you.

January 26:2011 They say to the seers, “See no more visions!” and to the prophets, “Give us no more visions of what is right! Tell us pleasant things, prophesy illusions. 11 Leave this way, get off this path, and stop confronting us with the Holy One of Israel!” Isaiah 30:10

February: Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great tempest shall be raised up from the uttermost parts of the earth. ~ Jeremiah25:32


July: The Lord is going to lay waste the earth & devastate it; He will ruin it's face & scatter its inhabitants.  Isaiah24:1
 
The same message has been repeated over & over.  Prepare.  Be ready.  The Master is coming.

11 comments:

Ruby said...

Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

Joyfulmum said...

Interesting! We sure live in some incredible times right now! We need to always be about our father's business don't we!

MamaOlive said...

hmm. We arrived early to church on Sunday and caught the last few minutes of Sunday School. They are studying Revelation, and though they finished with the horsemen many weeks ago, our pastor went back to those verses and stopped to say that this is NOW. The horsemen are here. Interesting to hear you say the same.
I've also been slogging through the prophets in my personal reading... It is folly to not listen to the Lord's warnings. But what I get is that to "Prepare" we don't stock up on supplies, move out into the wilderness, or do any of those crazy things. What God wants is our hearts. We prepare to meet Him by spending time with Him, reading and meditating on His Word, worshiping, and by caring for the less fortunate.
When He has our hearts (and we have His) then there is no fear, regardless of what happens to the world around us. (or even to our bodies)

Ganeida said...

MamaO: You are quite correct. For too lng Christians have drifted, not fully committed. It is time we got over that.

Julie said...

I read today in 1 Kings that God Himself can turn our hearts toward Him when we've turned away at all. I found that so comforting...I always think of me having to turn my heart all by myself (and yes I know we are responsible for ourselves), but this reminded me that I can cry out to Him and ask Him to turn my heart FULLY toward Him. Thank you Ganeida....

Mommy to three said...

I am not sure I understand what you meant when you said that God had showed you this things. Did you mean as a vision, or as a prompting in your heart? I am not familiar with prophecy so I am curious how it manifests itself (if that is the right term). Thank you

Ganeida said...

Hi mommy to three. For me things may happen in one or 2 different ways. Firstly the Holy Spirit may bring to mind a number of different verses around a theme. This is often the case if I am to speak. I then study the scriptures & pray to flesh out the message.

The other way, is in prayer when I literally *see* what God wants to show me. It is like watching a video clip. Sometimes The Spirit will remind me of certain scriptures so I am sure of what I am seeing.

Does that help? I am quite new at this & not very knowedgable about how it works for other people.

Mommy to three said...

That does help, thank you. I appreciate your candid way of discussing this. I am a believer but I have never experienced anything like this, nor do I know anyone who has so I am very curious about it. With all that is happening in the world today, I am fascinated by what you have seen.

Ganeida said...

Mommy to three: I do not come from, nor do I belong to a church where the charismatic gifts are exercised. This is not something I have experienced previously & I am rather insecure because I have had no~where to discuss this ~ except on my blog. If you follow the links & read through the comments you will get others insight & some good explanations about how this gift works. I am very grateful to the kind blogging buddies who have not judged butgigen generously of their own insights & understanding.

seekingmyLord said...

Ganeida, I have been very troubled of late and having things tug my spirit as well. I could place them into two general groupings: the world and the church. The latter, and in particular my own church, is probably more personally distressing for me. I may blog about it, but not just now. I know you are busy, I was this week also, but I think you and I need to catch up with each other on Skype.

Ganeida said...

We do. There are things....I do not know why you live in that other place. I need you here! ☺