GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gardening requires lots of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. ~Lou Erickson




There are no prizes for guessing what we were doing this weekend.  So I sat through the rehearsal & I sat through the performance & I think I am losing my voice.  Why Iam I the one losing my voice?  I'm not singing.  I'm not doing much of anything.  And again next weekend.  I tell you, I am over the mainland!!!
Then it decided to get stinking hot.  And humid.  I am wilting.  The cats are wilting.  There should be laws against trying to school in 100% humidity wth the thermometer hitting the high 30s.  I wish we were done.  Nearly but not nearly enough.

The garden looks like it's on steroids.  Perhaps I shouldn't ask.

1 comment:

seekingmyLord said...

Stop yelling. ;)

Your garden looks very green! Mine is at the end of its season. Can you believe in the middle of autumn, today it will be 77 degrees?