GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Monday, March 26, 2012

Pray for Liddy & the Chile Team.

Please pray for Liddy.  Chile was hit by a 7.1 earthquake on Sunday & while there were no deaths & no significant damage the kids are all feeling a bit rattled & would appreciate some extra prayer just now.

I trust those of you who signed up for the newsletter are getting Lid's monthly updates as I have not had time to add more recent snippets to her page.

The team has been down south recently helping the small local churches run some extra programs but found time to walk up a volcano, do some white water rafting & ride a horse or two.  They are now back into their regular ministry with Al Arca.

As always we appreciate your prayers & are massively grateful for the people of God who uphold Liddy & all the Chile team in their prayer.  Gratias.

3 comments:

seekingmyLord said...

Sigh! Now I will never get that picture of her walking up a volcano out of my head and I will probably have disturbing dreams about volcanoes and quakes! I will pray for her, but I would appreciate her stop tempting fate, so to speak.

Finding Joy said...

I didn't even know there had been an earthquake as I didn't watch the news on the weekend. In my prayers that they are all safe.

Joyfulmum said...

Oh I am SO late, didn't even know there was an earthquake! Will pray......