GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Friday, November 23, 2012

I love blogger but it has issues.  It does not want to send me my emails.  It does not want to notify me when your blogs are updated.  It spits comments & now...NOW it will not let me post pictures. Consequentially [yes, blogger there are consequences to your actions *sigh*] I have shifted house.  Yet again.  Sadly I could not keep my old user name but it is still the same old Ganeida.  So if you would all kindly update your links.....Gratias. Here is the new one.

4 comments:

Ruby said...

So long, Ganeida!

Jeanne said...

Can I still call you Ganeida?

Ganeida said...

Jeanne I am still Ganeida!☺ If I was computer savvy I could have solved this problem without the dramma ~ but sadly I am not.

Ruby: I don't think so. I know where you live Bwhahaha.

Joyfulmum said...

I have been having lots of issues too with blogger which has not helped at all in keeping up with my dear bloggy friends! I only seem to be able to use it while on the iPad for some reason and I don't always get to sit down with my iPad to do this. Sorry about my absence. I have a lot of catching up to do and check it your new blog too.